Something For everyone






Last nights project turned out to be even more exceptional than I expected. This creation was designed around the whole spider charm that I found and thought why not come up with something a little on the gothic/edgy side. When I am creating I try very hard to appeal to every crowd and genre and since my mind works that way I will see something that inspires me and just go with it. This necklace has a gothic appeal to it and I honestly love it. The purples, topaz and turquoise colors just work very well together I also added a touch of black and silver into the mix. When my mind is ready it will unleash its creativity in so many ways. That is why I try to appeal to everyone when I make something. The classy look, boho look, gothic, the plain jane, the beach goer, what ever look is out there I will find a way to make something for everyone. 







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top