Work Place Sanctuary

Today was dedicated to my work area I decided to spice it up a bit and make it more of a sanctuary. The one thing I have learned is you don't need to spend a lot of money to make a space great. When I walked into the Dollar Tree they had a whole front section with all new brightly colored organizing bins, and totes. Yeah you know those ones you would spend at least three or four more dollars on at the leading department store. Lets just say I walked out with bags full of brightly colored organizing essentials that I had been holding off on. Why pass up a good deal and let it go to waste, I needed it they were available and I was there problem solved. I am still tweaking the look but for now it will do. My space is my own and it is not glamorous in anyway, its in a part of my home where I can close the door,turn up the music and design away. Eventually my dream would be to have a bigger space my own full sized room but this is what it is at the moment and I can make it what I need it to be. The important thing is I can work and its not in the way of anyone and its not all over the place in the house like when I first started out. Do what you can with what you have and turn into something great like I did today.








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top